some people get mad at op because luffy never kills anyone but oda said once that it’s basically because luffy wants them to be alive to see their dream crumble around them which luffy thinks is worse than death and that’s actually metal as hell
tell me which one i am
OH MY GOSH GUYS I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU TOLD ME WHAT ARCHETYPE YOU THINK I AM
EVEN MORE IF YOU SAY WHY
JUST IN GENERAL
I WOULD LOVE YOU FOR EVER
please i wanna know
Today: let’s draw some fursona ! (and maybe mine… maybe…)
She just needs her wings, tail and shirt sewn on and she’ll be done.
OMG THAT LOOKS LIKE AN ACTUAL TOY THATS MADE IN A FACTORY
Wow! Great work shes perfect in every way!!
The whole film took me altogether about 5 grueling months (usually 10-12hours a day) to do. I often felt my butt was going to grow into the chair I usually sat at.
Please note that this was simply my way of doing my film to achieve the soft-shaded style I wanted; there are many other ways of doing this and some are a lot faster with different results~! :)
- My film on DeviantArt | My film on Vimeo
- My film gifs on Tumblr
- You can see my storyboard animatic here (although the original had music, but like I mentioned, my placeholder music was by Joe Hisaishi, you know, Miyazaki’s composer, so it’s not really legal to upload it).
This tut differs a bit from my dA version, because tumblr lets me put the combination of gifs and jpegs :D.
Here’s a book that will really help you start animating:
here’s some books that are good for composition, storytelling and colours:
- Dream Worlds: Production Design for Animation
- The Art of Pixar: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation
- Prepare to Board! Creating Story and Characters for Animated Features and Shorts
I hope these helped
I ask that no one removes the credit or source for this tutorial/guide please. thanks :)
And this is a keeper! No doubt about that! :)
I’m just gonna put this one on standby
for when I start my senior film!
proper fem!noiz design. I want her to have that “bratty” look, so longer hair is kinda inappropriate somehow lmao//
STILL THE FUNNIEST THING EVER
When you stay in the theater until the closing credits are over and there’s no scene after the credits.
Me as a doctor: This patient is down with the sickness